- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Lisieux Way surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice and one of the first in the country to achieve the RCVS Outstanding Award for Client Service. We welcome dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Kobus Engelbrecht BVSc MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Kelly Foden BVetMed MRCVS
- Lydia Mott BVetMed MRCVS
- Victoria Poore BSc (Hons) BVM&S MRCVS
- Vicky Woods BVMedSci BVM BVS MRCVS
Telephone: 01823 333909
Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 6:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 12:30pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.